Mark Feehily Kissing Kevin Mcdaid

After we read the popular blog (click here) We knew that so many people paid attention on his story and his private life.

Now we have some of photo that show how much he loves his boyfriend and you guy should not feel pity because he is happy with his life so far.

So look at the other photo inside

144 Comments

1. limuel April 18, 2008 12:05 am

Why should I pity him. If he has nothing left any public decency which connotes pitilessness of himself, why should I. How he shows ultimate arrogance. He said that nobody must obliged him to be a role model because he is not supposed to be a role model to anyone. You see how arrogant he is. That refelcts a person who supposed to come from educated family but has no breeding at all. I just hope Kevin will not turn out to be a golddigger.

2. limuel April 18, 2008 12:21 am

The purpose why God allow married life, among others is PROCREATION. Meaning, the copule are co-creator with God. to bear a child to take care in this worl is the vital purpose of matrimnoy. A copule of the same sex, common sense tells us that it is contrary to God’s design. The purpose is no longer there. It seems to suggest that Mark and Kevin are living together as couple but they cannot meet the exigencies of matrimony. It goes without saying that I sit on the table to eat, instead of using my hands, I use my feet. Do you get the analougy, Marke and Kevin?

3. limuel April 18, 2008 10:03 pm

I just hope that all what has been discussed here would be brought to the knowledge and attention of Mark and Kevin. Otherwise, we seem to be like crazy people who talk and talk but our words just fell on deaf ears. If nothing is brought to thier knowledge what happens is all waters will just pass under the brindge. So my question is what is the use of this discussion.

4. OMG April 30, 2008 1:41 pm

I hate almost everyone on this forum. I hate that you all diss a perfectly healthy and loving relationship. While some might argue that it is unnatural because they can’t reproduce, a lot of people have sex for the sake of it and not to reproduce, so is that wrong as well? I think it is natural. God created love, not hate, and i believe that if there is love, it doesn’t matter who the two people are, man & woman, man & man or woman & woman, I believe that love is love, and those who don’t understand that are at a loss, because God made love, hatred is the real temptation and test, and I believe that all those homophobes out there failed it. homosexuality is not unnatural, it occurs everywhere in nature, so stop talking out of your asses. You can’t force someone to be something they’re not. Get a life and mind your own business. A person’s personal life is their own, and no one elses to interfere in. I’m a strong advocate of the gay rights movement even though I am straight. LOVE IS LOVE, get over it, haters, you’re the ones failing the REAL test.

5. Logans May 13, 2008 10:44 am

He’s so barve when he tell us the truth. I still love him.
    If you’re not gay you won’t understand. lol

6. sandy June 2, 2008 3:24 pm

OMG! cant believe it,,,,open your heart and mind mark! its not not good in front of god!

7. :-* June 2, 2008 3:40 pm

make love with me mark…. i will gave u satisfaction!

8. KoKo June 10, 2008 10:03 pm

That’s the nice shot that i’ve ever seen in all his photos. I totally agree with OMG and others his positive viewers who are able to stand in front of him whatever he does. Thanks for some of his amazing fans who always want him to be happy. I really appreciate you all! Mark, you are so BRAVE than others gays in my eyes. You are my huge guide star!!! I really proud of you and your actions!!!!!!

9. Guess! Marky June 13, 2008 7:43 pm

i lv westlié. i m shcked aftr i saw d foto. its
    none of ne1 busne 2 interfere in ur personal life.bt stil hpe 2 c u wid a grl instead of kevin .rmmbr u r far mre handsme den k… being gay u cn stil live s a nrml.b a man marky.luv u a lot.tke
    care..

10. Maria July 26, 2008 5:10 pm

I hate kevin very much

11. ayu July 28, 2008 4:32 pm

argh…from the very first time, i knew he was a gay. he looks so cute and calm not as nasty as boys in his ages usually are..
    though i really love u forever mark. i guess this is all because u havent seen me yet. LOL.

12. Beast August 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Hmmmm,
    I dont knw what u’ll say..
    but it was to happen this way….
    celebz r smtimes so hard 2 recognise…
    the more they are sexy the more they turn gays…
    but I dont think it’s negative..
    I think it’s 2 feel free 2 stand with da truth..
    doesnt matter whatever it is …
    >>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

13. smit August 30, 2008 4:45 pm

slt j’aime bien westlife et suis ici pour la recherche des personnes qui peuvent me parler tout ce qu’il sais et je vais le dire aussi tout ce que je sais

14. wilmzfeehily October 8, 2008 9:39 am

b4 i didn’t believe that mark is really a gay coz his a man that i dream from head to toe, and now that he admit bout his real gender all i can say is “I DON’T CARE” i still like him more than b4..gudluck to you guy’s i wish you all the happiness..and to those who criticize mark and kevin please guy’s nobody needs your comment lets mind your own business mark is great than you..westlife gudluck your the best band ever..

15. honeywebb November 11, 2008 12:05 am

it does not matter to all the ones who really care for mark.i believe that he is a rel and honest person in the music industry just like sir elton john. mark whatever you do wherever you are dont be afraid you are not alone and there is always a good shot for you .may you find true happiness with kevin .wish you guys all the best in life. ilove you always.
    never gonna fade my love for you!!!!
    HONEYWEBB

16. Amanda o November 19, 2008 12:58 am

im so shocked! i so didnt expect this but oh well. hes still hot, i wish he was straight but if hes happy, i still love him. please stop hatin on kevin, if hes making a guy with one of the best voices on earth happy (a.k.a Mark), then i love him 2.

still a little upset though, ive had a crush on mark since….. well…. 4EVA!!!
    lol

17. indraAyu November 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Shocked
    speechless
    huaaaaaaaaaah

why Mark????
    huhuhuhu

18. Shane December 16, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Mark, I do not care gay straight. It is your sexuality. If happy, That is very important. Unless you have lovely boy friend. Look after each other well. I am huge fan of west life. I am gay my self. I LOVE YOU MARK for ever.You are sexiest person ever.

19. Manda January 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi mark. . I’m so shocked ! You don’t think kevin is boy? Why you choice boy not girl? Your so handsome,your not want married? Thousands girl waiting for you! Open your heart,open your eyes! You must have girl! Wait me! I hate kevin!

20. Bede February 14, 2009 2:00 am

First thing first, i will like to say that u are the most Handsome Guy i have ever seen.. You are too much, sweetest voice, charming and romantic.. I can neva believe that you are a gay until i went dip into your profile.. Well i am disappoint because being a gay is a sin.. I would like you to re-think, though it is your way, but please i want a baby from u.. please try and change everybody mine..

Love Ya Mark..

Hate Ya Kelvin

dlonelybede@yahoo.com

21. Melissa February 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey, how come u all guys feel sorry about him? He obviously looks happy and yeah theyre madly in love! And you are all who say that you are avid fans of marky, show it with respect his way! Whyd ya all crying, mumbling, said that marky musnt be gay, cause yall want him to be yours? Im straight, but i support gay marriage cause its all about love, not sex! What fuckin matter with orientation? Hes gay and hes proud of that! Yall supposed to be proud of him! Cant ya imagine how difficult it is to comin out from closet? And marky did it well! Now he needs support from us, the fans! And all ya said is “im feel sorry for ya”, “its disgusting”, “mark, u are supposed to be mine” wtf?! Kill yourself, u arent his fan! You love him cos he’s hunky, thats all. Go find another boy to be fancied! You dont even deserve to claim urself marky’s fan!

22. Melissa February 16, 2009 3:43 pm

He obviously looks happy and yeah love is in the air! And you are all who say that you are avid fans of marky, show it with respect his way! Whyd ya all crying, mumbling, said that marky musnt be gay, cause yall want him to be yours? Im straight, but i support gay marriage cause its all about love, not sex! What fuckin matter with orientation? Hes gay and hes proud of that! Yall supposed to be proud of him! Cant ya imagine how difficult it is to comin out from closet? And marky did it well! Now he needs support from us, the fans! And all ya said is “im feel sorry for ya”, “its disgusting”, “mark, u are supposed to be mine” wtf?! Kill yourself, u arent his fan! You love him cos he’s hunky, thats all. Go find another boy to be fancied! You dont even deserve to claim urself marky’s fan! And you cant hate kevin because mark LOVES him!

23. Lotte X March 1, 2009 2:20 am

i am 14, and i was brought up around people who wernt to comfortable around gay people , but, me i think its great that mark and kevin are happy. I absalute love Mark and Kevin, they are happy and thats all that matters in this world. Homophobic people you should think to yourself whyh hate the mark and kevin for being gay , they dont hate you for being staight you acctually disgust mee . MARK iLOVEYOUUUU best man
    KEVINN, iloveyoouu

24. markalwaysbemine March 10, 2009 12:32 am

WELL FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM THE ONLY GREATEST FAN OF WESTLIFE SPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL SECRET ADMIRER OF MARK FEEHILY EVER SINCE AND THIS WAS 10 YEARS AGO UP TO NOW UNTIL FOREVER.IT WILL NEVER CHANGE BECAUSE I’M MORE ON A GAY-LOVER THAN A GUY-LOVER…I’M A STRAIGHT WOMAN FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND FOR ME MEN ARE TRULLY SUCKSSSS(CHEATERS)!I’M A NURSE NOW AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT WAS PART OF MY PLAN COZ I WANT TO GO TO IRELAND TO WORK THERE AND ALSO TO MEET MY BABY MARK AND BECOME HIS LOVER AND HAVE SOUVINER FROM HIM..AND BECAUSE HIS GAY NOW MY PLAN CHANGED, AND ITS WEIRD AND STILL NOT FINAL…HEHEHE…HE’S STILL A REAL GENTLEMAN FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT..BUT I DON’T HATE KEVIN THOUGH THERE’S A POSSIBILITY HE’S A CHEATER WELL THAT’S THE TIME I COULD WIN THE HEART OF MARK…JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW MARK WE WILL MEET SOON!JUST WAIT FOR ME..BECAUSE TRUE LOVE REALLY WAITS..TNX FOR READING..

25. kristine March 22, 2009 9:53 pm

hi!!!
    mark feehily is my ultimate crush until now…
    even though he is a gay, i still love him..
    and i will continue to support him…and my ultimate dream is to see him in person,,,,,,,,!!!!!!
    ILOVEYOU!!!Mark!!!!!!
    Take care…….muahhhhhh….

26. anthonette March 22, 2009 9:59 pm

mark!!!!!
    ilove u so much!!!!!!!
    i will support u until the end…….

27. 4Real March 28, 2009 1:54 pm

I think Claire’s d one being childish. i mean let’s be honest being gay is a sin, remember Sodom and Gomorrah? There is no justification 4 it. Mark has a wonderful voice butno matter encouragement from fans or family, it is still wrong. I’ll be praying 4 u.

28. CAVIN March 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Thats beautiful their in true love so let it be their HAPPY LOVE AND HAPPY HOME AND I WISH BOTH OF THEM A HAPPY LIFE TOO. THATS WHAT WE WANT IN OUR LIFE TOO – SO WE MUST UNDERSTAND ITS LOVE AND WE EXPECT TO BE RESPECT THEM TOO.. GOD BLESS MARK AND KEVIN THEIR IN LOVE – GOD BLESS THEM

29. arrypentjeng March 29, 2010 9:16 am

just tried to finished my paper

30. viranoviar April 24, 2010 11:36 am

to find real information, if mark is gay

31. kimMie June 17, 2010 1:31 pm

having fun

32. rheamae July 7, 2010 12:58 am

to meet mark

33. LUI July 7, 2010 3:03 am

i’m ust looking the picture of mark…

34. chikwa chisala July 24, 2010 8:20 am

helping mark stoping being gay

35. africhiq September 23, 2010 12:31 pm